This week has been fairly quiet, although I feel like you’re growing really quickly and seem to filling out a lot! You enjoyed a trip to the beach on Wednesday even if your cruel parents wouldn’t let you eat the sand.
At 10 months:
- you confidently crawl everywhere. You’re starting to pull up on things and will happily stand if we lift and steady you.
- you don’t want to stay still for a moment.
- you love to clap and be clapped. You love it when we praise you!
- you dance when music starts playing – especially if it’s your daddy on the guitar.
- you have developed a fear of loud noises like my hair dryer or the vacuum cleaner. You didn’t used to be bothered by it.
- your favourite meals are Vegetable Lasagne and Spaghetti Bolognese. You are still having three milk feeds a day.
- your favourite toys are your coloured balls and your walker. However, you’re much more interested in anything else that isn’t a toy (cables, old books, computers, lamps…)
I love spending time with you little one! 10 months is such a fun age!